Rules and Regulation
1. The contest Sip and Savor starts at 10am (PT) on February 22nd 2014 and finishes on March 23th, 2014 at Midnight. The Contest/sweepstake is brought to you by TIDES Group the main sponsor.
2. The Contest is open to all Canadian and US residents who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest or to win a Grand Prize. Entry in the contest constitutes acceptance of the official rules & regulations as outlined here.
3. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the contest, including the employees.
How to Enter
4. Eligible individuals must already “like” TIDE Groups Facebook Page (www.facebook.om/TIDESadventureGROUP) or “like” the TIDE Adventure Groupe facebook page during the contest period outlined in paragraph 1 for a chance to win the Grand Prize. The contest will be promoted on TIDES Group Aventure website, on Facebook and social media platforms throughout the contest
5. No purchase is required to enter the contest or to win one the Grand Prize.
The Grand Prize
6. There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won during the Contest Period:
2 tickets for the Sip and Savor Event on March 27th, 1 night at the Sidney Waterfront Ocean Inn and Suites and a bottle of wine from Domaine Rochette (value $278)
Grand Prize Winner Announcement
7. One of TIDES Group Adventure followers (“likes”) that has entered the contest will be randomly drawn on March 24th, 2014
8. In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must be in compliance with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and, in particular, the following:
a) The Winner’s name will be posted on TIDES Adventure Group official website (http://tidesgroup.com/) and will also be notified by email by the contest sponsor. Winners must claim their prize no more than 48 days after being selected.
b) The potential winner must be of legal age as expressed in paragraph 2.
9. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, the Contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until a winner is finally declared.
11. The decisions of the Contest judges are final, and entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the Contest judges. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations or any decision rendered by the Contest judges, the decision or interpretation of the Contest judges shall prevail.
12. The Contest Sponsor assume no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
13. The winning prize is non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by TIDES Adventure Group and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges the Contest Sponsor and their agents of all obligations related to the prize including delivery.
14. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases the Contest Sponsor, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the use of any prize.
19. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
20. The Contest and these Official Contest Rules and Regulations shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
TIDES Adventure Group INC
Sidney, British Columbia CANADA
The information you provide, including name and contact information, will not be sold or distributed in any manner and will be used solely by TIDES Adventure Group. Participation in the contest is entirely voluntary.
By accepting and/or using prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law and upon request will provide such consent in writing.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to a complete release of Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to TIDES Adventure Group and not to Facebook.